Facade Cleaning in West Drayton
Cleaning building facades from top to bottom, no matter how tall your building.
Natural stone facade cleaning in West Drayton can be accessed and cleaned efficiently and effectively by using rope access methods. Using this method, the need for local authority permits is totally eradicated, allowing works to proceed immediately. Using professional stone cleaning equipment we can roll back the years to make your building look like new.
Brick buildings become dirty as much as any other building. We will not only clean away the dirt and grime, we can revitalise the colour. Using a range of bio-degradable chemicals, we can restore the colour of red or yellow bricks.Contact Us
Glass facade cleaning in West Drayton
Glass facade cleaning in West Drayton takes place by abseilers using traditional window cleaning tools. External windows, internal atriums, after builders cleaning or regular maintenance cleans, our abseilers are experienced in all manner of glass cleaning.Contact Us
Aluminium cladding cleaning
Aluminium cladding in West Drayton can become extremely dirty over time. Warehouses that have many lorries coming and going will become soiled with traffic film. Using our steam cleaning systems, this grime is washed away leaving a lasting first impression for your visitors.Contact Us
Brick colour restoration
Before colour restoration
This client requested a test patch before assigning us the job of cleaning their building. We carried this out with amazing results.
After colour restoration
These are the pictures of the test patch that we sent to the client. Her reaction was simply ‘WOW’. That’s the perfect response for us.
Torik Stone Cleaning System Features
150 degrees centigrade steam cleaning power
Provides a continues flow of superheated water to penetrate stone and deep clean, removing organic growth & ground in dirt.
We use Tensid (uk) Ltd
Providers of specialist cleaning equipment and specialist cleaning chemicals to professionals.
Facts About West Drayton
West Drayton History
From 1525 St Paul’s began leasing West Drayton Manor to tenants. From 1537 the lessee of the manor was William Paget who held the high office of the state in the court of Henry VIII. On 1 April 1546, the Dean and Chapter of St Paul’s released the Manor of West Drayton to the Crown, and two weeks later Henry granted the manor to the now knighted Sir William Paget.
While he was leasing the manor William Paget used the existing building of St Pauls which was situated near St Martin’s Parish church. Paget described the building as his “cotage at Drayton”. Once owning the manor he built a new manor house, completed by 1549, which occupied the western end of the churchyard. The Manor grounds contained the Church, ornamental gardens, stables, a dovecote, and other outbuildings and were enclosed by a high brick wall and two gatehouses.
West Drayton is a suburban town in the London Borough of Hillingdon. It was an ancient parish in the county of Middlesex and from 1929 was part of the Yiewsley and West Drayton Urban District, which became part of Greater London in 1965. The settlement is near the Colne Valley Regional Park and its center lies 1.9 miles north of Heathrow Airport.
Traditionally the Parish of West Drayton covers 3.4 square kilometers. In 1901 the population of the civil parish was 984. In the 2011 Census, 14,370 people were living in the West Drayton electoral ward. The ward has three councilors in the Hillingdon Borough Council. The vast majority of the housing in West Drayton is mid-20th century.