Facade Cleaning in Isle Of Dogs
Cleaning building facades from top to bottom, no matter how tall your building.
Natural stone facade cleaning in Isle Of Dogs can be accessed and cleaned efficiently and effectively by using rope access methods. Using this method, the need for local authority permits is totally eradicated, allowing works to proceed immediately. Using professional stone cleaning equipment we can roll back the years to make your building look like new.
Brick buildings become dirty as much as any other building. We will not only clean away the dirt and grime, we can revitalise the colour. Using a range of bio-degradable chemicals, we can restore the colour of red or yellow bricks.Contact Us
Glass facade cleaning in Isle Of Dogs
Glass facade cleaning in Isle Of Dogs takes place by abseilers using traditional window cleaning tools. External windows, internal atriums, after builders cleaning or regular maintenance cleans, our abseilers are experienced in all manner of glass cleaning.Contact Us
Aluminium cladding cleaning
Aluminium cladding in Isle Of Dogs can become extremely dirty over time. Warehouses that have many lorries coming and going will become soiled with traffic film. Using our steam cleaning systems, this grime is washed away leaving a lasting first impression for your visitors.Contact Us
Brick colour restoration
Before colour restoration
This client requested a test patch before assigning us the job of cleaning their building. We carried this out with amazing results.
After colour restoration
These are the pictures of the test patch that we sent to the client. Her reaction was simply ‘WOW’. That’s the perfect response for us.
Torik Stone Cleaning System Features
150 degrees centigrade steam cleaning power
Provides a continues flow of superheated water to penetrate stone and deep clean, removing organic growth & ground in dirt.
We use Tensid (uk) Ltd
Providers of specialist cleaning equipment and specialist cleaning chemicals to professionals.
Facts About Isle Of Dogs
Isle Of Dogs History
Isle of Dogs is situated some distance downriver from the City of London. The area was originally sparsely populated marshland before its drainage and planting in the 13th century. A catastrophic flood occurred in 1488, resulting in the area returning to its previous marshy condition. This was not reversed until Dutch engineers re-drained it in the 17th century.
In 1802 the West India Docks began to be developed on the Isle of Dogs. Beginning in 1812 the Poplar and Greenwich Ferry Roads Company installed tolls on the East Ferry Road. These proved to be unpopular and after many years of lobbying the Metropolitan Board of Works bought the company and abolished the tolls in 1885.
The Isle of Dogs is a large peninsula bounded on three sides by a large meander in the River Thames in East London, England, which includes the Cubitt Town, Millwall and Canary Wharf districts. The area was historically part of the Manor, Hamlet, Parish and, for a time, the wider borough of Poplar.
Its name had no official status until the 1987 creation of the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood by Tower Hamlets London Borough Council. It has been known locally as simply “the Island” since the 19th century. Once known as Stepney Marsh; Anton van den Wyngaerde’s “Panorama of London” dated 1543 depicts and refers to the Isle of Dogs. Records show that ships preparing to carry the English royal household to Calais in 1520 docked at the southern bank of the island.