Facade Cleaning in Newington
Cleaning building facades from top to bottom, no matter how tall your building.
Natural stone facade cleaning in Newington can be accessed and cleaned efficiently and effectively by using rope access methods. Using this method, the need for local authority permits is totally eradicated, allowing works to proceed immediately. Using professional stone cleaning equipment we can roll back the years to make your building look like new.
Brick buildings become dirty as much as any other building. We will not only clean away the dirt and grime, we can revitalise the colour. Using a range of bio-degradable chemicals, we can restore the colour of red or yellow bricks.Contact Us
Glass facade cleaning in Newington
Glass facade cleaning in Newington takes place by abseilers using traditional window cleaning tools. External windows, internal atriums, after builders cleaning or regular maintenance cleans, our abseilers are experienced in all manner of glass cleaning.Contact Us
Aluminium cladding cleaning
Aluminium cladding in Newington can become extremely dirty over time. Warehouses that have many lorries coming and going will become soiled with traffic film. Using our steam cleaning systems, this grime is washed away leaving a lasting first impression for your visitors.Contact Us
Brick colour restoration
Before colour restoration
This client requested a test patch before assigning us the job of cleaning their building. We carried this out with amazing results.
After colour restoration
These are the pictures of the test patch that we sent to the client. Her reaction was simply ‘WOW’. That’s the perfect response for us.
Torik Stone Cleaning System Features
150 degrees centigrade steam cleaning power
Provides a continues flow of superheated water to penetrate stone and deep clean, removing organic growth & ground in dirt.
We use Tensid (uk) Ltd
Providers of specialist cleaning equipment and specialist cleaning chemicals to professionals.
Facts About Newington
In William Shakespeare’s time, there was a theatre called Newington Butts and later there were further theatres. Newington gained in importance with the creation of the Westminster Bridge in 1750 and the associated improvements of London Bridge which required a series of new roads across St George’s Fields to interconnect the routes from them and allow traffic from the Georgian West End to travel south and to Southwark without transitting through the City.
These routes were Westminster Bridge Road and Borough Road for the West End and Southwark; for the route to the south London Road and St George’s Road supplemented and by-passed the Borough High Street and Newington Causeway. All of these roads converged at a junction where there were a blacksmith’s forge and inn called Elephant and Castle which then became a name to signify the area.
Newington is a district of South London, just south of the River Thames, and part of the London Borough of Southwark. It was an ancient parish and the site of the early administration of the county of Surrey. It was the location of the County of London Sessions House from 1917, in a building now occupied by the Inner London Crown Court.
The first mention of Newington occurs in the Testa de Nevill during the reign of Henry III, wherein it is stated that the queen’s goldsmith holds of the king one acre of land in Neweton, by the service of rendering a gallon of honey.