Facade Cleaning in Barnes
Cleaning building facades from top to bottom, no matter how tall your building.
Natural stone facade cleaning in Barnes can be accessed and cleaned efficiently and effectively by using rope access methods. Using this method, the need for local authority permits is totally eradicated, allowing works to proceed immediately. Using professional stone cleaning equipment we can roll back the years to make your building look like new.
Brick buildings become dirty as much as any other building. We will not only clean away the dirt and grime, we can revitalise the colour. Using a range of bio-degradable chemicals, we can restore the colour of red or yellow bricks.Contact Us
Glass facade cleaning in Barnes
Glass facade cleaning in Barnes takes place by abseilers using traditional window cleaning tools. External windows, internal atriums, after builders cleaning or regular maintenance cleans, our abseilers are experienced in all manner of glass cleaning.Contact Us
Aluminium cladding cleaning
Aluminium cladding in Barnes can become extremely dirty over time. Warehouses that have many lorries coming and going will become soiled with traffic film. Using our steam cleaning systems, this grime is washed away leaving a lasting first impression for your visitors.Contact Us
Brick colour restoration
Before colour restoration
This client requested a test patch before assigning us the job of cleaning their building. We carried this out with amazing results.
After colour restoration
These are the pictures of the test patch that we sent to the client. Her reaction was simply ‘WOW’. That’s the perfect response for us.
Torik Stone Cleaning System Features
150 degrees centigrade steam cleaning power
Provides a continues flow of superheated water to penetrate stone and deep clean, removing organic growth & ground in dirt.
We use Tensid (uk) Ltd
Providers of specialist cleaning equipment and specialist cleaning chemicals to professionals.
Facts About Barnes
In 1889, Barnes became part of the Municipal Borough of Barnes. In 1965, that borough was abolished and Barnes became part of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. It appears in the Domesday Book of 1086 as “Berne”. It was held by the Canons of St Paul of London when its assets were: eight hides, paying tax with Mortlake; six ploughlands, 20 acres of meadow.
The original Norman chapel of St Mary’s, Barnes’ village church, was built at some point between 1100 and 1150 and was subsequently extended in the early 13th century. In 1215, immediately after confirming the sealing of Magna Carta, Stephen Langton, the Archbishop of Canterbury, stopped on the river at Barnes to dedicate St Mary’s church.
Barnes is a district in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. It takes up the extreme north-east of the borough, and as such is the closest part of the borough to central London. It is centered 5.8 miles west-south-west of Charing Cross in a bend of the River Thames.
Its built environment includes a wide variety of convenience and arts shopping on its high street and a high proportion of 18th- and 19th-century buildings in the streets near Barnes Pond. Together they make up the Barnes Village conservation area where, along with its west riverside, pictured, most of the mid-19th-century properties are concentrated.